Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My September

Oh hello there little blog! I completely forgot about you...life has taken some unexpected twists and turns as of late, but I am happy and at ease with everything. Which is strange, because usually i'm anxious and impatient.

I spent the whole month of September in the US - it was a nice break from Indonesia, and it allowed me to think about my future and where I want to be. I was incredibly busy - and that's when I perform at my best. I don't handle downtime all too well (although I do welcome it at times), and long days of doing nothing drive me absolutely crazy. Not to mention, I tend to feel brain-dead after about a week of not doing much.

Just wanted to share some pictures of my September travels - LA, NYC, San Diego, Sequoia National Park,  and Vegas. It was go-go-go most of the time...I don't know how I found the energy to drive to San Diego after my 6 hour flight from New York to LA...and then the next day hit the road to Sequoia National Park. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Almost there! After about 14 hours from Hong Kong...

Reunited 

Love Santa Monica

Central Park after devouring Shake Shack on a bench by the water

My wish came true...I saw bear cubs! 

I absolutely loved the mountains

Standing in my fave bakery in San Diego

Sunrise in Vegas 

To sum up this trip: 52 hours spent flying, 30+ hours spent driving, 4 hours spent on horseback (playing polo no less, with my old polo friends!) countless hours of fun, laughs, giggles, and a split second to fall deeply for somebody special. Best trip ever, in a long time.

Next week i'm off to Singapore, and then Bali again at the end of this month. If I can squeeze in a trip to Manila to see this lovely lady, my October will be just as great as my September. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment